3

My phone was stolen by someone whn im in the train

Posted by karen on 2:11 AM
haiz...very angry and up sad!When i am going to Mid Valley by train to meet my parents.,my phone was stolen by someone!When i want to call my parents,i realize that my phone had been stolen.When i realize,was late already.Anyway,when i reached Mid Valley immediately call my parents about this.Off course,i have a lesson from them.When i reached Mid Valley,i go to sbar my phone nomber immediately,if not,my bill will be very expensive because it might be used by that guy.haiz....feel like crying.After that,we went to sungei wang and purchase a new hand phone.I have lost my lovely key chain,some of my contacts nomber and some of my documents.After this cas,i realize when at the train or somewhere that have many people,dont take out the expensive things because might be stole by someone!I hope that guy will hv the punishment by GOD!

3 Comments


==waaaa...tat day lost tat day got hp ar....my phone lost nit wait 2 months oni got phone use le.....rich ppl is like tis de lar.....haiz....


Serdang KTM sux !~!~!~ , pay extra 101% caution when at there >.<


k..thx!i will be caution whn at there...

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 my life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.